- Use of the Radio Tarana web site (www.tarana.co.nz) and the services we offer constitutes your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated in our Terms and Conditions
- Radio Tarana is an Internet site on which registered users may post ads offering merchandise which they possess and wish to sell or barter. Registered users may also buy such merchandise.
- At no time does Radio Tarana possess, hold, or offer any merchandise for sale or exchange. Nor are we involved in any part of the actual transaction. Radio Tarana serves only as a venue in which individual sellers and buyers may engage in transactions between each other.
- Because of our non-involvement in these transactions, it is the sole responsibility of the seller to accurately represent the quantity, quality, safety, authenticity, and availability of the items the seller has listed on the site.
- Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer to verify with the seller any or all information about any item listed on Radio Tarana.
- Radio Tarana can not be responsible for a sellers willingness or ability to sell any item they have listed, or a Buyers willingness to follow through with a transaction for an item(s). We encourage open communication between buyers and sellers before and after any transaction takes place.
- Because of difficulties involved with verification over the Internet, Radio Tarana is unable to guarantee that a user is who they may claim to be. If you are uncertain as to another users identity, we suggest that you contact them.
- Because Radio Tarana has no involvement in transactions between users we can not get involved in disputes between users. You hereby release Radio Tarana (including all officers, employees, parent companies, contractors, suppliers, or agents) from any and all types of damages or claims resulting from such disputes.